The Joint admission and matriculation board examinations starts in a couple of weeks now.
Already! registered candidates have been attending lessons/tutorials so as to have knowledge and prepare for the exam as the popular quote will say “If you fail to prepare, then prepare to fail”
These are the compilations of some likely questions to be expected in the forthcoming exam.
Sweet Sixteen (16) Jamb Novel
This is Sweet Sixteen (16) Jamb Novel quiz which will help build up your foundation in the JAMB Use of English.
You can try and answer the below questions.
Please Use the comment box to reply us your answers.
1. At what age did Aliyah started menstruating
2. At what age d id Aliyah started wearing bra
3.Who told Mr. Bello that Aliyah have started menstruating
4. Who said this “do you know that too much sugar affect ladies doing menstruation?
5. What is the color of Aliyah’s mug
6. What is Mr Bello’s best color
7. Who said this “Pay me so that I can teach you the secret to making his tea ”
8. The letter Mr Bello sent to Aliyah on her 16th birthday was based on the outings they had
9. Who is Aunty Gigs
10. Who is Aunty Molara
11. Common sex is everywhere, who said this
12. Don’t tell me you don’t Netflix, who said this
13. Who wanted his son to be a lawyer
14. What was Aliyah’s first Ambition
15. What did she later concluded on becoming
16. Who is an Asthmatic patient
17. What was
Aliyah’s chemistry grade
18. Why did Aliyah’s friend cheat during the physics exam
19. I don’t think she is happy with what she did, who said this
20. Parents shouldn’t compare their children with each other said by who?
1. Who is the protagonist in the book sweet sixteen ?
2. What was the introductory statement on Aliya’s 16th birthday letter?
ANS.”How time flies”
3. In the department of rascality and smartness who was the gold medalist?
4. To Aliya what is the meaning of being dumb?
ANS. Not being intelligent.
5. What is the title of chapter one of sweet sixteen?
ANS. The letter.
6. What is Aliya’s mother profession?
7. What is the name of Aliya’s father?
ANS. Mr. Bello
8. To Aliya being called a child is the same thing as?
9. At the birth of Aliya what was he fathers profession?
10. The only thing Aliya’s father thought was worth celebrating was?
ANS. Achievements not birthday.
11. The name of the writer of sweet sixteen is ?
ANS. Bolaji Abdullahi.
12. What name disgusted Aliya most?
ANS. You could call her chubby, plump but not fat.
13. At What age did Aliya start wearing bra?
ANS. At the age of ten.
14. At what age did Aliya get into secondary school?
15. What was Aliyas perception about her roommate Grace?
ANS. She was a nice and generous person.
16. What was the proof that Aliya was serious in her chemistry for the term?
ANS. It reflected in her continuous Assessment and she made an A at the end of the term.
17. What kind of girls did Mr. Bello sa y boys like?
ANS. Dumb girls.
18. According to sweet sixteen what is the main aim of chess game?
ANS.To capture opponents king.
19. Why did Aliya not return Tokunbos teddy bear which he gave her on Valentine’s day?
ANS. She thought she won’t do that without hurting him.
20. Aliya’s religion was?
ANS. Islamic religion.
21. What is the title of Aliyas 16th birthday letter?
ANS. ”Letter to my daughter”
22. What was Aliya’s sixteenth b irthday present?
ANS. A portable digital Camera.
23. What was so special about Aliya’s 16th birthday letter?
ANS. It had 16 pages and each page for each year of her life.
24. What was Aliya doing when grace returned from the bathroom on Aliya 16th birthday?
ANS. Dressing her bed.
25. What are the definitions Mr. Bello give as the meaning of dumb girls?
ANS. A girl who needs to live up to peoples’s expectation
26. What statement does Aliya father make to end discussions during visiting days?
ANS. ”By the way do you still have your inhalers”
27. What sickness was Aliya suffering f rom?
28. What advice did Aliya’s father give to her when she asked if she could return the teddy to bobo.
ANS. “Well is a decision you have to make for yourself”.
29. Mention two incidence that stopped Aliya from returning Bobo’s teddy to him?.
ANS.The duty master approaching them in their mode of discussion and secondly tokunbo travelling to Ireland.
30. What is Bobo’s real name ?
31. She felt she could be charged for the number of words she spoke who is this?
32. What surprised Aliya about her 16th birthday letter?
ANS. She thought her dad copied Maya Angelou work with the title “letter to my daughter”, but was surprised to see her dad copied only the title and wrote the letter in his words.
33. Apart from Public relations job another occupation considered by Aliya’s mother for her father is?
ANS. Stand up Comedy .
34. Who is the king of boys according to the novel?
35. What did Aliya’s friends tell her about having male siblings?
ANS.They are annoying.
36. What was the name of Aliya’s mathematics teacher?
ANS. Miss. Salako.
37. “Must you always be a jerk, she asked menacingly” who was this statement referring to and why?
ANS. To Akin because he pronounced mensuration as menstruation which made the whole class burst into laughter.
38. What was people’s perception about Grace?
ANS. People thought she was a snob because she did not like talking.
39. Aliya’s birthday gift while in school was mostly given to her by?
ANS. The principal.
40. What was written on the teddy bears heart shaped embossement given to Aliya by Tokunbo?
ANS. I love you.
41. To perform well in the terminal examination what was Aliya’s plan?
ANS.To improve her question answering speed by taking off five minutes allowed to each question.
42. What was the title of Aliya’s 12th birthday letter.
ANS .Happy birthday my first lady, remember only God is greater than you.
43. At primary school,Aliya’s father was working with a?
ANS.Public Relations Agency.
Share with friends and families, probably you might help jambites